- Commercial Litigation
- Mechanic’s Lien and Bond Claims
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Mediation, Arbitration and Litigation of Disputes
- Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Successfully arbitrated breach of contract claim in favor of contractor involving state highway construction project.
- Successfully represented contractor in lawsuit involving claims for breach of contract and mechanic’s lien foreclosure against owner of concrete batch plant.
- Successfully represented contactor in arbitration involving claims for breach of contract and mechanic’s lien foreclosure against owner of motorcycle dealerships.
- Represented developer in dispute with municipality regarding construction of single family residential development.
- Represented contractors, subcontractors, and owners prosecuting and defending against a wide variety of claims, including contract disputes, payment issues, mechanic’s lien claims, and payment and performance bond claims.
- Represented owners regarding real estate matters, including landlord-tenant disputes, eviction/unlawful detainer actions, and zoning issues.
- Represented policy-holders in coverage disputes with general liability and builder’s risk insurance carriers.
Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
Co-author, “Indemnity Wars: Anti-Indemnity Legislation Across the Fifty States,” 8 No. 2 Journal of the American College of Construction Lawyers 1 (2014)
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, magna cum laude, 2014
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2010
- State of Minnesota, 2014
- United States District Court, Minnesota 2015
- United States District Court, North Dakota 2018