- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Mechanic’s Lien
- Mediation, Arbitration, and Litigation of Disputes
- Contract Drafting, Review, and Negotiation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Obtained summary judgment dismissal of claims against general contractor of indoor water park for property damage exceeding $6 million arising from the collapse of the water park roof.
- Obtained summary judgment dismissal of personal injury claims against manufacturer of agriculture equipment which fell on plaintiff. A jury later found the other defendants were severally liable for damages exceeding $2.3 million.
- Obtained order for judgment as a matter of law on behalf of installer of HVAC unit at conciliation court trial of property damage dispute.
- Obtained trial court order staying arbitration, and appellate order affirming the stay, on adverse parties’ joint motion to compel arbitration based on three alleged agreements to arbitrate.
- Achieved successful resolutions in defense of professionals, including design professionals and physicians.
- Resolved dozens of other personal injury and property damage disputes to the satisfaction of clients, including general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, restaurants, property managers, and operators of motor vehicles, equipment, and recreational facilities.
- Represented clients in multiple arbitrations.
- ABA Forum on Construction Law
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Minnesota Subcontractors Association
Publications and Speeches
- Speaker, Cobb Strecker Dunphy & Zimmerman Claim Academy: What Your Lawyer Wants You to Know About Managing Your Construction Litigation Risks, Minneapolis, MN, Nov. 6, 2019
- Issue-Spotting Construction Defect Litigation: Basic and Frequently Litigated CD Concepts, Bench & Bar Minn., Jan. 2018
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., Political Science, 2012
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2016
- Article Submissions Editor, Minnesota Law Review
- Best Brief, Legal Writing and Statutory Interpretation
- Honors, Legal Writing and Statutory Interpretation
- “A” Dean’s List
- State of Minnesota, 2016
- United States District Court, Minnesota, 2017
- State of North Dakota, 2019