- Commercial Litigation
- Represented a supplier in claims arising from an 850 mw natural gas power generation plant in Brazil.
- Represented an EPC contractor in arbitration concerning a 700 megawatt supercritical coal fired power plant.
- Represented contractor on multi-party claim related to beam collapse at Mall of America.
- Represented owners and contractors in review and negotiation of construction and design contracts worth billions of dollars.
- Represented intervenor group in rate case filed by major Midwest electric utility.
- Represented coalition of electric utilities before Minnesota Public Utilities Commission in contested case to set environmental externality values for resource planning.
Professional Organizations & Achievements
- Minnesota Super Lawyers, “Rising Star” (2014-2016)
- Construction Law Section, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Supreme Court Historical Society
- Law Clerk, Justice Paul H. Anderson, Supreme Court of Minnesota, 2010-2011
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2010
- B.A., Carleton College, 2006
- State of Minnesota
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- United States District Court, District of North Dakota